Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet Potatoes!

Let me begin by saying that rice cereal doesn't appear to be Caleb's favorite.  And by that, I mean that every time he eats it he is up all night throwing it back up.  So the doctor gave us permission to go straight to sweet potatoes, which seem to have gone much, much, much better.  (there was a pretty low bar.  Anything that stayed down was going to be progress.  I'll let the pictures tell the story.  Well, as much as I can!)


Wow--those look cool.  Orange food!  So exciting!


You guys are going to just pay attention to me, right!  So exciting!  I'll do anything for more attention!




Sure, it tastes great!  Whatever, mom!  I'll smile anyway!  It's what I do--smiles!!!

It's delicious!  No, really.  I'm going to spit it all over you rather than eat it, but since there's a camera around, I'll keep smiling!



Ok.  I've had enough.  Get this spoon out of my mouth.  I'm done with this whole sweet potatoes thing, dad.  Back to mom feeding me--I've got a good thing going, let's not mess it up with this orange stuff that tastes like... well, it doesn't taste like milk.  That's all I know.

No comments: