Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 19

  It's a mango!  Hooray for mangoes!

  The baby is about 6.0 inches this week, officially over 8 ounces!  Hair is supposedly sprouting this week, and it's a crucial time for developing sensory areas, such as taste and smell.

  Tomorrow is, of course, the big day--ultrasound day.  We're both pretty excited about it, wondering what sex the baby might be.  Someone in church seems to think it's a girl, and for some reason, I think it is, too, but that's not based on much fact...just a guess.  We're not leaning one way or the other, just excited to know, thrilled at the chance to see the baby again.

  In the meantime, while you wait anxiously, enjoy the first thing mangoes made me think of....


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I haven't eaten too many fresh mangoes, but I absolutely love Trader Joe's dried mango (unsweetened only!)I keep thinking of that when I look at this blog post.

Just under three hours until the ultrasound, but who's counting? :)