Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday

God of Peace and Joy,
Thank you. The list of things I want to thank you for would fill my day, but saying the word is so critical. Thank you. Even when my back was turned to you, you remained with me. You abide with me now, and for that I give you praise and glory. I have been through the valley; at times it seemed like I was dragged through the valley. But I know you were with me then. I don't know why, or how, but I know that you were there, and for that I give you thanks and praise. I weep for the ways I continue to turn myself from you, but I weep with joy that nothing will ever separate me from your love. You are stronger than I know, love more fiercely than I can dream, and treasure each of your children in a way I would do well to emulate. May I be inspired by you, drawn nearer to you, and may I fall in love with you all over again.
Amen.

No comments: