Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Morning

Beautiful Lord,

I come before you as a humble sinner, fully convicted of my inability to live rightly. I come before you in awe of your majesty and grace, wondering how I am to begin to understand you. I come before you in gratitude of what you have done, of how richly you have loved, of how much you have given. I come before you in love, bowing deeply before the throne of grace in excited joy to be in your presence.

Please accept the sacrifice of my hopes and dreams, of my life and love, that you might be glorified through all that I do. I lay down myself, that you may fill me with your will and send me out into this world to be a window to the cross, an open conduit through which your love reaches out to touch those who surround me.

I love you.
Amen

No comments: