Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Morning

Living Waters Video (1 of 6)



Gracious Lord,
Thank you for today. Thank you for the opportunity to go into a day that is filled with possibility, potential, hope. Thank you for a night's rest, for a life filled with love, for food upon the table.
Lord, may this day have a pleasing aroma to you. May I not be afraid to dance in the light of your amazing grace, to sing with joy at the wonders you have done. May I claim my role as a Christian and rejoice that I am a precious child of God.
You have blessed me with clean water. May I remember those who go without, who suffer and struggle because they cannot find clean water. May I work, fiercely, to serve them, and do whatever I can to love and reach those who need my help.
May my eyes be focused on others, my lips ready to speak of you, my ears ready to hear your words, and my hands prepared to work for others in your name.
I love you.
Amen.

No comments: