Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

Great Lord,
King of all creation, you have spoken yet another day into being. You have continued to sustain your beautiful creation, and for that I pour thanks out at the foot of your throne.
Awe and wonder. Majesty and glory. May every emotion I have at the sight of your glory be given to you. May I hold nothing back until I have emptied myself before you, so that I might be filled with you. Lord, may the shadow I cast while I am on this earth point to something far greater than myself. May my life testify to the belief I have that each and every one of us is a treasured child of God. May my life point to the grace that is covering every inch of this planet, every moment of our lives. May my moments be filled with love for you and others rather than self. May I love you as fiercely as you have loved this world.
Amen.

No comments: