Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/19/2011

Good morning, God.

  The sun may not be up quite yet, but I know that you are at work, for you never rest.  Your care and love never cease, and even when I slumber, you still sustain me by your hand.  I trust in you completely, Lord, for your love is far wider and deeper than I can even imagine.

  I know that you are at work in the world, Lord, and that you will be all the day long.  I know you will be active in the hearts and minds of those with whom I interact, and I pray that you will help me to see how you are at work.  May I rise to the challenge of living as a disciple on this day, and may it all bring glory to you, Lord.  You are my strength, my shield, and all I could ever need.  May I see that today.

  Teach me, Lord, that I may grow in faith today.

Amen

No comments: