Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Psalm 95

Psalm 95 
English Standard Version (ESV)

  Sing in joy!  Shout with thanksgiving!  The Lord is good, and nothing shall change that!
  I often find myself focused on what is wrong, on the flaws that are a part of my life, a part of me, and in doing so I lose the opportunity to give thanks for so many good things!  When one tiny thing is wrong with my body, I focus on that and lose sight of the miracle that the rest of my body is working well together!
  So it is in life... we lose sight of the giant wonders because of the tiny flaws that we fixate upon.  We forget to thank God for so many good things because of a few things that are not going our way.
 
May our lives be songs of joy, and may the pain of life present to us an opportunity to remember all that God has done!

No comments: