Thursday, November 6, 2014

Psalm 96

Psalm 96 
The Message (MSG) 

  We would do well to take seriously the heart of this message:  God is worth rejoicing about.  Make a big deal about how great he is!

  I could start listing all the marvelous things God has done, but a century of lifetimes would only give me time to make the shallowest of dents.  I could begin to detail all the ways God has blessed each and every one of us, but I could only start to scratch the surface if I dedicated the rest of my days to this.  I could list how great God is for keeping every single promises, but the internet does not contain enough space to list God's goodness.

  God is more wonderful than you or I can even begin to fathom, and all of his beauty, wonder and love he has poured out upon us, for us, so that we might live with him, so that we might enter his kingdom and share in his glory.
  Nothing in our lives is nearly as important as our eternal relationship with our loving and gracious God.  May we be wise and set time aside to shout God's praises from the depths of our hearts.

May you place God first today

No comments: