Monday, August 4, 2014

Psalm 67

Psalm 67 
Amplified Bible (AMP) 

  What does it mean for you to be blessed?
  If we restrain our thinking of blessing to one particular avenue, such as money or good relationships, we limit God and make our understanding of God very dependent upon one outcome.  If I end up without money or a relationship falls apart, suddenly I'm left wondering if God is still good.
  If, however, I simply believe the Bible when it says that God is pouring blessings into my life and I trust that God will do the wisest thing for me, I'm free to understanding blessing in new ways and also to search for blessings in every situation, even the bleakest of times.
  By believing that God is always blessing us, we no longer let the world set the terms for how God loves us.  We allow God's wild and undefinable love to consume us each and every day in new and wondrous ways, and we can cry out in hope that the world might come to know such great love!

May you sense God's blessings today

No comments: