Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Psalm 70

Psalm 70 
New Living Translation (NLT)

  Searching is usually filled with frustration and angst.  I lost my grocery list at the store the other day and was rather frustrated--not so much that I had lost the list, but just at the idea of losing something.  I frantically looked around for a bit, but I still don't know where it got to.  My search was disappointing.
  Here, though, we read a prayer that a search for God will be filled with joy and gladness.  Our search for God isn't like a search for a lost grocery list or the car keys--our searching always draws us closer, and we will not be disappointed.  We will seek and we will find, for God is with us always.  May we draw closer and shout, 'God is great!'

May you search and find God near you today

No comments: