Thursday, January 27, 2011

1/27/11

Good morning, God.

Thank you for another day.  Thank you for the grace and peace of your Son, Jesus Christ.  Thank you for a roof over my head and a community that surrounds me with love.  Thank you for your wisdom and love.  Thank you.

God, I don't understand how marvelous you are.  I can't fathom the depths of the oceans or the width of the universe.  I can't understand how you have guided the world to this point, and I can't grasp the depth of your love.  My entire life, I have been hearing about Jesus Christ, but I still can't quite understand how you made the decision to sacrifice your Son.  Help me to see that love today, Lord.  Change me once more, that I might be altered by radical grace and drawn nearer to you, closer to you.

I hope everything I do today proclaims your glory.

Amen

No comments: