Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

Holy God--
Your creativity leaves me to stand in awe of what you have created. I watch as plants burst forth from the ground, proclaiming your glory in reds and blues and the green of new life. I listen as the birds sing a story of awesome wonder, telling all the world their story of joy and thanksgiving. I watch as the sun creeps across the sky, and as my gaze shifts from mornings to evening and I go about my day, I thank you. Thank you for the life that is within me and the opportunities that are before me. Thank you for all the learning experiences that are behind me and the future that awaits my presence. As I enter these new days, this new day, may I follow the law you have written on my heart and love freely, just as you did, when you loved us so strongly that death itself was but a stepping stone for your power and glory. You are awesome beyond words, and I humbly bow my head before your holy throne!
Amen

No comments: