Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday



Precious Lord,
Thank you. For the house in which I live. For the food I have to eat. For the things that make my life easier.
Thank you. For the gift of your Holy Word. For the promise of hope. For the knowledge of a Savior.
Thank you. For the blessings that I have. For the awareness of the world's needs. For the chance to do something, to change the world, to stand up from my comfortable chair and shout to the world with my actions, to hold high the light which I have been given so that others may have abundant life, so that others may have hope. For the courage to lay down my life, to offer my time, my most valuable resource, and stand with my brothers and sisters, to weep and cry with them, to serve them. For the idea that I can change the world through you. For the fact that all things are possible with you.
Thank you. For Jesus. For love. For life.
Thank you.
Amen.

No comments: