Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8/2012

Matthew 6:33 But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


Holy and everlasting God,
  May I seek you first today.  Before all else, may my heart be aware of your presence and seek to serve you and you alone.  In all that I do, may my eyes look through the lens of your love and glory to see the creation you have made as the majestic and wondrous sight that it is.  Lord, may I see others as made in your image, and may I be a humble servant to them.

  Lord, you are my God and my King.  I am unworthy to come before you, and yet I do so with boldness because of the grace Christ has poured out.  May I seek to be a servant for your Kingdom and join with your mission in the world.

Amen

No comments: