Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21/2011

Good morning, God.

Thank you for another day. What a blessing it is to wander this way for a little while, to ponder your grace and your love. You are so high, so holy, so majestic and awesome, and yet you have created humans and called us to live as your children. What an awesome mystery--if I were to try and understand it all, surely my brain would be swallowed up in confusion and turmoil, but because of your Son, Jesus Christ, I simply have to believe.

What glorious gifts you have given us--we once wallowed in the depths of sin, and now we are freed by the grace of Christ Jesus. We once had nothing but despair, and now hope shines brightly for all to see. You are so good to us, Lord.

I pray that this day is an offering to you, that you will bless me, that I might be a blessing to others. May I be a conduit of grace on this and every day.

Amen

No comments: