Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10/2011


God morning, God.

Snow can do amazing things. Snow covers everything beneath it, offering only subtle hints at the wonders that no longer taste the frigid air. When it falls in the night, I wake to see a new world, transformed by snow, clean and white.

May I remember that your grace does the same. It falls like the snow, blanketing my life in Christ's love and mercy. So often I forget, not trusting your grace. I think my sins are too much for you, but just as the tallest trees are not immune to the snow, so, too, my sins are each forgiven, as I cry out for mercy.

Renew my life as you have renewed the world, that as I go out I might remember my true identity and share that with everyone I meet. May I be a conduit of grace to the world on this day.

Amen

No comments: