Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Everything



God--
You are everything. You are my hope, my joy and my life. You are the sun that filters in through the window and warms me, bringing a smile to my face as I recall all that is possible through you. You are the song that I begin to remember as I see beauty and wonder and my soul bursts forth in singing at the thought of you and your love. You are laughter upon my lips and thanksgiving in my heart. You are incredible.
And you change everything. You challenge and push me outside of my comfort zone to go and love as you loved. You constantly force me to consider how I am living and what I am really doing here. You are alive and at work within my soul, and I praise you for that. You have conquered sin and death, and you continue to work in me so that I might be entirely yours forever and ever.
Amen!

No comments: