Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

Lord,

  This day is filled with possibility.  You have created and called it good, and I rejoice in the beauty you have made.  From the pollen to the tulips, Lord, it all belongs to you--and while I suppose there are moments when I am not grateful for pollen, I am trying to accept it as a necessary part of spring!

  I don't know what this day will hold, Lord, but I pray that the Spirit might give me the strength to resist the devil's temptations so that I might stay faithful to you.  May I not get caught up in countless little tasks, but rather find a way to focus on you in all that I am doing.  I believe that everything, even relaxation, brings a chance to focus on you, so I pray that I can do that today.  May this blessed day be an offering to you.

  Amen

No comments: