Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2/2012

Holy God,

  Here I am this morning.  I have no idea what this day might hold, what opportunities you have placed into it, what joys and stresses might arise.  It is a day of uncertainty, of wonder, and I move into it with trepidation and faith.  Trepidation because I do not know what it will be like.  Faith because I know I can overcome any challenge with your strength within me.

  You alone have made this day.  You have blessed me with the chance to live it, to walk in it, to enjoy it.  I pray that I might glorify you on this day, that I might offer it up to you, that I might look for chances to worship you.  You are my God and King, and all of life should be about you.  Help me to set aside anything that does not bring honor to your name, that this life might be a worthwhile thank you gift to you.

  Amen

No comments: