Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nehemiah 9:6-8

Nehemiah 9:6-8
English Standard Version (ESV)

  I mess up as a parent.  I try to do it right, and I would say I get it right more often than not, but I've got a long way to go.  I lose my patience.  I get frustrated.  I'm imperfect.
  We all are in some way.  It could be as a parent or a child or a sibling or a friend or a co-worker.  We fail those around us, and sometimes we don't even feel that guilty about it.
  God, however, never fails.  God never gives up on a promise.  God is always faithful and endures to the end.  Though the world may crumble around us, God's word will endure, and his kingdom shall know no end.  Put your trust in him and you will never be disappointed.  The Lord creates, and the Lord sustains.  He alone is righteous and perfect, and he will keep his promises forever!

No comments: