Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Morning

Great and Amazing God,
You are the constant rock to which I cling. While all the world is busy changing, you are the Redeemer, the steady hand guiding me forward. I seem to be dragging backwards, hoping to find some alternate path, but you are always moving me forwards, drawing me closer to you. May this day be lived with an awareness of your presence, with a desire to please you, and a conviction to speak openly of your love and my devotion to you. May this beautiful, brilliant light not be kept inside but rather stream from me for the world to see. May each word and action point to you.
Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13