Sunday, June 21, 2009

Surf Pictures

These beautiful images of waves were taken by Clark Little whom many consider the premier photographer of surf. He has dedicated his life to photographing waves and has published a selection of the best images of his career. Below he captures magical moments "inside the tube", as surfers say.





Have you ever searched for the beauty inside a wave? I haven't. I have admired them from afar. I have watched them crash upon the beach and admired their power. I have listened to them roar and felt peace within my soul. But I never would have thought to climb inside a wave to capture beauty like this.

I am so grateful that someone did though, for they revealed a world more beautiful than I would have thought. God has given us so many good and wonderful gifts--I praise the Lord that we are all blessed in different ways, for my life is richer because others are blessed with different gifts by the same Spirit.

No comments: