Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 Weeks

At 9 weeks, they say the baby has earlobes. I can't see them, so they must not be there. Although, I started to think, if it has earlobes, it ought to be able to hear what I'm saying, right? So perhaps I need to start telling it now that I am always right. And that Jesus is the correct answer to almost any question. And that ice cream is quite possibly the fourth most blissful experience a person can have.

Also, they say that there is a shoulder--all the major limbs can move now. Of course, since it's my kid, that also means that I'll soon be receiving quotes from orthopeadic doctors with quotes for major joint operations for injuries sustained to the knee.

Wonders abound. The child is now 2.06 cm long. It'll be an inch long soon... and my world will continue to grow. Thanks be to God for tiny miracles!

No comments: